Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Updates on pooja bedi, latest contestant to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house

pooja bedi
Pooja Bedi is 41 years old Actress and Pooja Bedi is the latest contestant to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house. During her 54-day stay in the house, Pooja Bedi was not involved in any major arguments with her fellow contestants.

A mother of two, Pooja Bedi often complained on the show that she missed her kids and wanted to be home for her daughter's birthday. And now, her wish has been granted, and deliberately so, she says in this interview.

Pooja Bedi said, she is not regreted. No show is bigger for me than my children. It's my daughter's 14th birthday today. Before I entered the show, the production people had agreed to allow me to meet my daughter for 10 minutes, but later I was told that was not possible.

So I asked my fans not to vote for me, so that I could be with my children. As a single mother, I take my responsibilities very seriously and I want to be with them as much as possible.

Pooja Bedi said, Siddharth was more violent and louder than pooja mishra. He tried to kick Mehak's butt and just missed it. pooja mishra just tried to push him.

Tags::- pooja bedi, pooja mishra wiki, pooja bedi husband, bigg boss 5, akashdeep saigal, shonali nagrani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog